- 1 lb. grassfed organic ground beef
- ⅓ cup zucchini, chopped fine
- ½ cup broccoli florets, chopped very fine
- 1 tbsp Dill, dried
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- 2 organic whole eggs
- Optional ½ cup ogranic shredded cheese (I only used this in half the meatballs for a dairy free option)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp chives, dried or fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all ingredients well. Line a baking sheet wth aluminum foil and spray with non stick spray. Form into the size meatballs you want and space evenly on baking sheet. Place in oven and cool until center is no longer pink. Approximately 18-22 minutes depending on the size of the meatballs
I am a HUGE advocate for veggies as much as you can as often as you can. They are loaded with fiber, water, electrolytes, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients to name a few benefits. So I get creative adding them to meals beyond just eating a bowl of salad or plate of sauteed veggies (eventhough I love both of those, I have pickier eaters at home!). This recipe was born this week out of needing to add more veggies other than carrots to my daughters dinner. Hope you and your family enjoy these flavorful great textured meatballs too!
Hi! I'm Briana Michel and for 7 years now I have used my background in integrated nutrition and fitness training to create the coolest and most emotionally rewarding job! I am the walking *asterisk you see on many TV commercials aired around the globe! You know the one that says “Results not typical.” But in my world, the results are TYPICAL!
Supercharge your health with my free guide Use The Fat To Lose The Fat and learn about body transformation opportunities and tips!
*Some of my suggestions may contain affiliate links. I only recommend things that I am using and I hope you'll enjoy them too. As always feel free to purchase your items without using my links.