This super simple bad boy was created out of a carving for pesto one night. While I pretty much never do real pasta anymore, I do enjoy a great pesto sauce and pesto reminds me of great Italian pasta dishes. Instead of doing damage to my body with a high influx of carbs, I whipped out the veghetti maker and loaded up of nutrient and water packed zucchini noodles. In less than 18 minutes, I was putting dinner on the table and getting rave reviews on the meal.
- 2 large chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 4 large zucchini peeled and left whole
- ½ cup Shredded parmesan cheese (or Italian Cheese mix)
- ⅓ cup Pesto sauce
- Black pepper to taste
- In a skillet with non-stick spray, cook chicken thoroughly seasoning with black pepper.
- In a separate pan use a veghetti (tool that spiral cuts vegetables into noodle like texture) to create zucchini noodles.
- Sauté on medium-high heat until the zucchini softens a little and starts to brighten.
- Toss in pesto sauce and mix well.
- Spray a glass baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Add pesto-zucchini mix and chicken to the dish. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top and broil pan on low until the cheese is thoroughly melted and begins to turn golden and bubbly.
Enjoy!(For F*Bomb Dieters this meal = Protein + Fat + Veggie)
Remember, when your body is healthy and you are fueling it well, everything else in your life becomes much more managable. For help with your food and health download The F*Bomb Diet Here
Hi! I'm Briana Michel and for 7 years now I have used my background in integrated nutrition and fitness training to create the coolest and most emotionally rewarding job! I am the walking *asterisk you see on many TV commercials aired around the globe! You know the one that says “Results not typical.” But in my world, the results are TYPICAL!
Supercharge your health with my free guide Use The Fat To Lose The Fat and learn about body transformation opportunities and tips!
*Some of my suggestions may contain affiliate links. I only recommend things that I am using and I hope you'll enjoy them too. As always feel free to purchase your items without using my links.