My daughter asked if we could make cookies the other week and I wanted to make something up involving “better for us” ingredients we already had at home. Not too shabby flying by the seat of our pants on this one. I hope you and your family enjoy this gluten-free, fiber and omega packed treat.
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour (this is gluten free although the word wheat throws people off)
- 2 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- 1½ tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ¾ cup almond milk, unsweet
- ½ cup chocolate chips (we used dairy-free by Enjoy Life)
- ⅓ cup organic local raw honey
- 2 Tbsp grass-fed salted butter
- 2 organic whole eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl. Beat eggs and mix in wet ingredients into egg bowl. Pour in wet ingredients into dry ingredients and form dough. Scoop spoonful onto parchment paper and bake for approximately 13-17 minutes depending on oven and size of cookies. Makes approx 26 cookies
Hi! I'm Briana Michel and for 7 years now I have used my background in integrated nutrition and fitness training to create the coolest and most emotionally rewarding job! I am the walking *asterisk you see on many TV commercials aired around the globe! You know the one that says “Results not typical.” But in my world, the results are TYPICAL!
Supercharge your health with my free guide Use The Fat To Lose The Fat and learn about body transformation opportunities and tips!
*Some of my suggestions may contain affiliate links. I only recommend things that I am using and I hope you'll enjoy them too. As always feel free to purchase your items without using my links.