Perfect for Holiday Parties!! My gluten-free crusted spinach dip only tastes sinful. If you follow the F*Bomb Diet then you know FAT IS HEALTHY and excess Carbs are what ruin your health and wasitline. This side dish can be used as a healthy F*Bomb approved dip or topping for chicken and meats. It is also great the next day on eggs. Love that it is packed with dark rich greens, good fat and protein.
- 16 oz. Frozen Spinach
- 1½ Cups Cottage Cheese
- 4 oz. Melted Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Almond Meal
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheese of your choice
- Red pepper flakes (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a blender, combine thawed spinach, cottage cheese, cream cheese and red pepper flakes. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Scoop into baking dish
- Sprinkle almond meal and cheese on top.
- Bake for 115 - 18 minutes until hot and crust starts to form.
- Switch to broiler on low to finish melting cheese. (This will happen quickly, so be carful not to burn!)
Hi! I'm Briana Michel and for 7 years now I have used my background in integrated nutrition and fitness training to create the coolest and most emotionally rewarding job! I am the walking *asterisk you see on many TV commercials aired around the globe! You know the one that says “Results not typical.” But in my world, the results are TYPICAL!
Supercharge your health with my free guide Use The Fat To Lose The Fat and learn about body transformation opportunities and tips!
*Some of my suggestions may contain affiliate links. I only recommend things that I am using and I hope you'll enjoy them too. As always feel free to purchase your items without using my links.