Men and Women
Tampa, FL Area
8 weeks (Nutrition & Fitness)
Men and women of all ages, sizes, and backgrounds
To take part in an 8-week at-home Pilates program
No Pilates experience required! If you have never tried pilates, no problem we welcome and encourage first timers and skeptics!
If you would like to potentially improve any of the following, then consider applying today:
- Body Composition (weight loss and muscle tone)
- Joint Health
- Sports Performance
- Muscle Recovery
- Digestive Health
- Core Strength
- Spinal/Back Health
- Injury Prevention
Participants will receive a Pilates reformer to use at home (and keep) and weekly workouts to follow along with. In addition, participants implement a healthy nutrition program for 8 weeks.
Before and after photos and testimonial will be recorded in a professional studio. Results (before and after photos and testimonials) may air on social media campaigns, Live Shopping Channels, and other TV outlets both in the United States and internationally. Testimonials will be unscripted, honest feedback by participants.
No cost to participants to take part in the user group program.
LOOKING FOR WIDE VARIETY IN THE TYPES OF PEOPLE, HEALTH BACKGROUNDS, LIFESTYLES, GOALS & SYMPTOMS. For example
- The first time or novice Pilates users
- Athletes wanting to improve their performance
- 50+-year-olds wanting to improve flexibility or joint health
- Non-athletic people wanting to improve body composition with low impact exercise
- Those wanting to improve posture or digestive health
- People wanting to lose weight in the privacy of their own home
- Young adults wanting to tone & strengthen their body
- MANY MORE TYPES OF PEOPLE WELCOME, THESE ARE JUST EXAMPLES OF WHO WOULD BE APPROPRIATE
HOW TO APPLY:
- Fill out the form below
- Upload physique photos (if you cannot upload at the time of application, please email them within 24 hours to Hello@BrianaMichel.com with the SUBJECT LINE: “YOUR NAME + PILATES”
Photos DO NOT need to be professionally taken, phone images are fine – just be sure there is decent lighting, images are in-focus and appropriate clothing and angles are displayed)
1) Forward facing (arms and stomach relaxed)
2) Side facing (stomach relaxed)
3) Rear-facing hands on hips (back to camera)
4) Headshot (smiling)
In this case, we will contact you within 1-3 business days if we think you may be appropriate for the program. Program is slated to begin mid to late July.