Men and Women
Tampa, FL Area
8 weeks + 2 photo shoots
This program comes at a great time for most of us being stuck at home and now with the daily temps soaring in the mid to upper 90’s we need an in-home cardio option! If you have between 10-30 lbs to lose (no more than that) and can commit to 8 weeks of following an at-home stationary cycling and nutrition program then apply today!
Start Date: Saturday, May 16th (must be available to attend the “before” photo shoot in Largo, FL)
End Date: Saturday, July 11 (must be available to attend the after photo and video shoot)
- Able to participate in physical activity (cycling via upright, recumbent and mountain bike style)
- Able to commit to a minimum of 4 home workouts per week (20-40 min in length)
- Able and willing to commit to a whole food nutrition program
- Well-spoken, outgoing – (participants will be taking home video of your progress as well as doing on-camera interviews at the end of 8-weeks)
- Generally healthy (no thyroid or metabolic disorders)
- No knee or back injuries that prevent a cycling motion
- Internet access
- Facebook access for private group support
- No more than 30lbs to lose to be at an ideal healthy weight
- Ability to record your progress weekly from home (via phone)
- Live in the Tampa Bay area (in person before and after photoshoots are a mandatory and no travel is paid)
The program starts as soon as possible – APPLY TODAY TO BE CONSIDERED!!!
(For those familiar with my recent past bike programs, this is NOT an Echelon Fit product this time)
Your required photos can be submitted as uploads on your application OR emailed separately to Hello@BrianaMichel.com (in the subject be sure to put “Flex Cycle Casting + Your Name”).
**If we do not receive photos in the mandatory attire and poses your application will not be considered**
PHOTO ATTIRE (If you are not in the appropriate attire for your photos your application will not be considered)
- Men – shorts only, no shirt.
- Women – sports bra and shorts OR 2-piece bathing suit – no acceptions.
Once you submit your photos AND application please record a 60 -90 second video telling us about your self (name, age, occupation, kids if any etc, your body goals and WHY you want to participate). Show your personality!
Videos should be sent to Hello@brianaMichel.com via WeTransfer, DropBox, Google Drive etc or text to 412-335-3144. Thank you!
Oops! We could not locate your form.