Tampa, FL Area
Do you avoid wearing shorts, dresses, bathing suits or thin material because of dimpling on your thighs, rear or back of your legs? What if it didn’t need to be this way!
Would you like to work on reducing the appearance of cottage cheese-like skin? Now is your chance.
Apply to be part of an 8-week natural program addressing skin dimpling (that cottage cheese appearance) and fat loss.
(This program is NOT part of, nor is it related to any previous programs, products or company’s addressing skin dimpling that we have casted for or managed the trial groups)
This program will utilize holistic nutrition guidance and a topical product for 8 weeks.
Results from the program may be featured on globally televised commercials and other public marketing channels.
Results may vary and results are not guaranteed.
WHO IS NEEDED:
- Well-spoken women
- Ages 20-65+
- No more than 20 lbs to lose to be at an ideal healthy weight
- Women who are absolutely ready to follow through with nutritional guidance
- Women willing to use a topical product to address problem areas
- Women willing to show off their results and give honest feedback on camera
HOW TO APPLY:
- Fill out the required form below (ASAP! Casting closes soon!)
- Send in your CURRENT photo’s (Photo’s can be uploaded directly to your online application below or emailed after submission to Hello@BrianaMichel.com with the SUBJECT LINE: (YOUR FULL NAME, AGE & “CASTING”).
HOW TO TAKE THE REQUIRED PHOTOS:
- Photos MUST be taken in bathing suit bottoms so the problem areas can be accurately assessed.
- Be in good lighting and in focus where skin issues can be seen clearly
- Take the following poses:
- Photo 1: Full length forward facing – hands on hips
- Photo 2: Quarter turn (profile facing) – hands up and folded like a Genie in front of your chest. Relaxed belly (no sucking in). Full length
- Photo 3: Rear-facing (back towards the camera – Frame it from the middle of the back down to calves)
- Photo 4: Headshot smiling (cheese!)
- Photo 5: If you suffer from cellulite in other areas like stomach or arms please also include a close up of those areas if possible.
- We will review all candidates and if our team believes you meet the preliminary requirements we will schedule a brief phone interview.
- You may be asked to submit a quick intro video or additional photos if needed.
- If selected, you will be notified via email and confirmed with a phone call to review participation details.
- The starting and ending dates are currently TBD but most likely in early April 2019.